Date Night Makeup [Video Tutorial]
We are days away from Valentine's Day and whether you're going out with your man or with friends, this look is perfect for a night out.
Check out the video for a simple yet beautiful look that you can easily recreate.
See below for the full list of products I used with links for where you can pick them up.
- Primer: Fenty Beauty Instant Retouch Primer
- Foundation: Lancome Teint Idole Ultra Wear (color: 460 SUE W)
- Eyebrows: Benefit Precisely, My Brow Pencil (color: 4.5)
- Concealer: Maybelline Instant Age Rewind (color: Caramel)
- Contour: MAC Powder Blush (color: Blunt)
- Highlighter: Fenty Beauty MatchStix (color: Rum)
- Highlighter: Black Radiance Artisan Bronzer (color: gingersnap)
- Blush: NYX Blush (color: Desert Rose)
- Eyeliner: MAC Kohl Power Eye Pencil (color: feline)
- Eyeshadow: Morphe 3502 Palette (colors: Brick, Terra Cotta, Whiz)
- Mascaras: L’Oreal Voluminous Lash Paradise (color Black) and L’Oreal Voluminous Waterproof Miss Manga (color: Blackest Black)
- Face Powder: MAC Mineralize Skinfinish (color: Dark)
- Lip liner: MAC Lip pencil (color: Cork)
- Lipgloss: BareMinerals Marvelous Moxie (color: birthday babe)